Pages

8 May 2015

Pink for a Princess!


 Good Morning to you! Thanks for popping by to visit my little ol' blog!

I have been playing with my MFT stamp set 'BIG Birthday Wishes' - I really love this little 3 x 4 stamp set.  (I'm not sure if it can still be purchased as I can't find it on the actual MFT site)I have lots of little Nieces' so this stamp set will be used quite a lot! The card I have made today is for a little Princess Diva Niece...who will be 7 years old next week!

I created a little shaker card for her and used her favourite colour PINK! I did a little paper-piercing with the balloons and top and coloured in her legs to make it look like she had leggings on! Wink of Stella added to  the stars & hearts - just wished it showed up in photos!



I hope you like?

Tomorrow I will be back with a card using Paper Smooches 'Paws for a Cause' stamp & die set.

Until then...

Mandy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment