Pages

24 Apr 2015

To be Square!

Good Morning! I hope today is a good one for you.  The weather here, in the South East, is on the turn! we've had some beautiful weather of late but now it's all change for the weekend...dull & dreary by the looks of it!  Oh well, I may just have to shut myself away crafting...such a chore...LOL

So, onto today's card, well two cards.  I created these two simple masculine cards and I loved how they turned out.  Like most of us crafters' we have lots of scraps left over - and I DISLIKE throwing any paper/card away if there is still a use for it, so I decided to cut little 4 x 4 squares and arrange them as you can see.  I loved the blues with hint of yellow and was chuffed at how the cards turned out.  The first one is a 8 x 8 card and the second was in an A2 card.  Both so simple to create!





I hope you like?  Tomorrow (as I am on a roll with this blogging lark), I will be posting another Stampnation challenge card.

Until then...

See you soon,

Mandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment